Sensors supported by ROS
There are several robotics sensors that are supported by official ROS packages and many more supported by the ROS community. While not comprehensive, the featured sensors are documented and should have stable interfaces.
Portal pages help you install and use ROS software with specific types of sensors. Each portal page also has information about tutorials and documentation of common interfaces.
1. 1D range finders
2. 2D range finders
3. 3D Sensors (range finders & RGB-D cameras)
4. Audio / Speech Recognition
7. Force/Torque/Touch Sensors
8. Motion Capture
9. Pose Estimation (GPS/IMU)
- Witmotion Shenzhen Co. TTL/UART-compatible IMU sensors
10. Power Supply
12. Sensor and IO Interfaces
Sensoray 626 analog and digital I/O PCI board (Legacy product)
RoboticsConnection's Serializer or CM Robots' Element microcontroller (Product discontinued)
Shadow RoNeX (Product discontinued)